CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Everclear and the downfall it caused in my life

Ok, so it all started October 10, 2008. I went to a friend's party where he had trashcan punch and Jell-o shots which were made of Everclear. Everclear is the Devil! It is tasteless and when added to Kool-aid it is deceivingly good. I had 2 cups of trashcan punch and 2 Jell-o shots. When I realized that I was drunker than I had ever been in the matter of two hours, I switched to Smirnoff. Bad idea. The sugar with the Kool-aid mixed with the sugar from Smirnoff and Everclear of course didn't make my stomach happy at all.

I got to the party at 9, was drunk somewhere between 9:30 and 10, and was emptying my stomach into a trachcan by 1:30-2. Passed out at 2:30. The next day anything I ate or drank came up immediately and I couldn't keep anything down until 8 pm with the help of Gatorade. I was sure that my troubles from Everclear stopped that day but they didn't. On Sunday I began to lose my voice. It was back by Tuesday, but then I got a fever on Wednesday and couldn't curl up in bed because all of my classes were on that day. I was better by Friday but then I got an ear infection that same day. Yea, wow!

Un-Everclear related, but I will still blame it on it anyway, I had to drop my first class in my college career. It was insane since I always make A's and B's and only 1 C since I've been in college. That upset me seeing as I had 15 hours and am now down to 12. However, something else that was caused by Everclear was my trip to the Emergency Room. Due to my weakened immune system, the sudden fulcuations in the weather, and Homecoming Bonfire and game, my lungs inflamed and my inhaler would not work. I had to go to the Emergency Room for an major Astham Attack for the first time since I was 9.

And on top of all that, I have been having this weird attitude lately. I have been sharing way too much and have been way too rude to my friends. But honestly, I think Everclear was just the Devil's first step in slowly trying to discourage me and lead me astray but it will not work and I will survive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Good read,but and you know there was going to ba a "but" lol. I don't like the layout and I couldn't turn the damn music off! I am so glad I went through my drunk phase early in life lol!

Unknown said...

Wow that's that damn everclear for you! It is from the devil! I made me not drink for years!lol