CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Let's get to know Taurus Beauty ...

I saw this and thought I would share some details about myself to whoever is reading!!

1. Have you ever made out with someone you weren't dating?
Unfortunately and fortunately...no

2. Is there a difference between the word 'best friend' and 'friend'?
Yea, a Bf is someone that knows every detail about you except for the ones no one knows, including the ones you try not to think about, and a friend is simply someone you hang out with and talk to when your Bf isn't there to talk to.

3. Have any of your guy friends ever admitted to liking you?
Of course...it happens.

4. Do you miss anyone?
Yes, the people closet to me that died in the past 6 years...:(

5. Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone?
Yes, and I wasted my chance with them...:( (I don't like these questions)

6. Who's the last person of the opposite sex that gave you a hug?
Um....I don't remember. Yea, sad I know.

7. Who is your celebrity crush?
Chris Breezy...sexy young'un

8. Can you touch your toes?
Yep!!

9. Do you know anybody who was abused?
Yes, I do.

11. Is silence really golden?
It depends on what you have on your mind mixed with what is going on in your life. Sometimes you don't want to be left alone with your thoughts.

13. Are you afraid to grow up?
No, because everyone has to rather you want to or not. All I have to do is stay young mentally.

15. Can you count past 100?
Of course, I may have grown up in the hood, but they did teach me how to count!

16. What's up with the numbering of this survey.
No clue, and I didn't make this up, so don't look at me like I can't count.

18. If you had to marry someone on your top friends list on Myspace, who would it be?
Unfortunately the main people on my top friends are family (that ain't happening even if we do live in Texas), female friends (that ain't legal, and me don't likey the ladies), and other friends that are just friends. But, if I had to pick one, it would be LDS.

19. Do you care what people think of you?
Only when I think they may be mad at me, other than that, your opinion is your opinion.

20. Would you call yourself smart?
I surely wouldn't call myself dumb, would I?

21. Do you like to read?
Love it! Unfortunately I can't do it as much as I used to due to all the school required reading.

22. Do you own a pair of Nikes?
Of course. Everyone has at least one pair.

23. Have you ever touched an elephant?
Nope, sure haven't

24. Plans for tomorrow?
Yea, always got stuff to do whether I want to do it or not.

25. Is anything wrong?
Is anything right?

26. Would you kiss anyone on your Myspace top friends list?
No.

27. Do you want to go to college?
I'm in college!!!!

28. What are you listening too?
The sound of a thunderstorm going on outside my window.

29. Do you have a good relationship with your parent(s)?
Yep! All three of them!

30. What did you do for your birthday?
Last birthday I had a dinner with my whole family that 2 hours to get started (angry feelings resurfacing)

31. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trying to finish a paper that is one of 2 grades.

32. Name something you CANNOT wait for?
Marriage! And not for the wholesome reasons most people have.

33. What's your favorite season?
Spring...best time of the year!! My birthday mixed with great weather, what more can I ask for?

35. Last thing you ate/drank?
Ice Cream of course!

Was that as good for you as it was for me? He he, I always wanted to say that in a none sexual situation....

0 comments: