CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Out with the old, please something new!

Today's blog is about change. Change is a word we have been hearing all year from both presidential candidates, but this blog is not about them. It's about me and the change I am ready for in my life.

I am only 20 years old and I am already bored of the college life. I am uninterested in drinking all the time or random hook-ups. I admit it would be fun to have a random hook-up, but I'm not out getting wasted so I can have that wonderfully embarrassing memory. I actually want to find someone that is about something. Someone that's not about the games, without the hidden agenda. I want to meet some completely upfront people.

What I am doing now is old. I have been doing the same thing for as long as I can remember. The only thing that has changed is the setting and the people. Middle school, high school, college; it has all been the same. Of course there are some good memories as there are with any era in one's life, but there is nothing in the past 5 years that I can think of that make me want to go back to that time.

My life has always been the same....dull! Where the hell is the excitement?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The excitement comes.... at different times for everyone....mine came after I had kids! I think my mothers came after she got grandkids! LMAO!!! Ok don't tell her I said that!!

OK seriously, it comes in spurts! Things only get dull when the excitement wears off...