CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Collection of Old Poems

Intense

I want you

Not realizing you are taken
Time only encourages me
Every night I dream of you
Needing you to come to me
Sexually wanting you
Even when I’m with him


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hopeless

We started off young
not knowing what we were doing.
I said goodbye
even though you were a great guy.
We tried it again
but it soon came to an end.
Trying to make a mends
we turn out being friends.
You found another,
but we wouldn't let go of each other.
So now we continue to talk
hoping to start it all over.
We both know
how far it will go.
We just keep up fronts
scared to let the other slip away.
Knowing well enough
that there isn't enough to make us stay.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You put a smile upon my face,
with every word of grace.

When you speak those sweet words I love to hear,
they erase all of the doubt and fear.
Your words are what I look forward to each day,
Seeing as for now your so far away.
I wish you could be here,
to heal the pain, and remove the tear.
But for now I must make due,
til the day when I am able to kiss you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shower

Water flowing from the shower covers my body entirely.
Droplets travel my body making their way to the drain.
The warmth of the water embraces me.
It soothes my soul and calms my nerves.
To never leave the shower...
to stay in this state of relaxation
to have all my thoughts escape me
to be free of the stress of the day
would be heavenly.

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hearing your voice
Makes me completely stop
Seeing your face
Reassures me of my feelings
Speaking your name
Is like confessing my love
Just kissing your lips
Fulfills all my desires
Feeling your body against mine
Satisfies my every pleasure

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wasted

Tears streaming

Dreams shattered

Hope lost

She now feels alone


Body is violated

Love is taken advantaged of

Home no longer feels the same

She no longer trust


Adolescents is gone

A need for love has vanished

Reasons to care have disappeared

She turns to drugs

Friends leave

Family gives up

Security stripped

She is left homeless

Money is needed

Stripping becomes an option

Prostitution has become the solution

She constructs a life of shame

Faith fades

Plans for success forgotten

Continuing life seems pointless

She considers death

Future destroyed

Form of desperation performed

Darkness consumes her mind

She no longer feels pain.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Pressure


Do you even know what you do to me
Your smell when you brush past
The look in your eyes
and those sexy lips of yours.
I try so hard to contain myself
If you only knew the dirty thoughts that run through my mind
Just to feel your body against mine.
The mere thought of the things we could do
continues to drive me wild.


The more I see you
the more the pressure starts to build
Please just touch me
Relieve this pressure from inside me.
Tease me no more
Give me what I want and what I need
Cause all I need is for you to bring me joy,
True pleasure from all this pressure.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



0 comments: