CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Change....Someone New

This weekend was a very nice weekend. I spent a lovely weekend with a special person from my younger years. Although we are not official, it felt as if we were and I liked that feeling. I cannot put into words what exactly made my time with him so special other than I enjoyed myself tremendously and hated to see him leave.

I can honestly say that I am very infatuated with this person and have found myself doing things very unlike myself. For this weekend I relinquished my typical fears and restraints and allowed myself to share an experience with someone that I would have not had if I would have held fast to my fears and restraints. There is something about him that just makes me happy, makes me want to just relax and enjoy myself. I am giddy when I think of him, and when I talk to him. I simply cannot wait to see him.

I went back to an old blog of mine mentioning how I would like to find me a special someone for the present moment..."practice" so to speak and reminisced on how I had only asked for something like this to happen only 3-4 months ago.

0 comments: