CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Poems, Thoughts, Emotions....they're all the same

Lonely Me

Lonely me, missing you, wanting you to hold me, console me
Lonely me, waiting for you, to find me, define me
Lonely me, thinking of you, invisible you and
the things you would do, would say, would convey
Lonely me, wishing for you to come to me and tell me that you love me and need me

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
me and him
a black and mild
some smoke and alcohol

me and him
long walks and conversations
sparks and temptations

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I don't trust myself when I'm with you
It's just the things I allow myself to do
Things that should not occur between us two
but I want to
and that's what makes it so hard
cause I've had a taste of the things you can do
and I want you

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
my lips miss your kiss
my body miss your touch
my ears miss your words
my heart miss you so much

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I Pray Before I See You

because I know you could talk me out my panties,
and you believe that sex is just like candy,
so deliciously sweet
and your favorite treat

because you know exactly what to say
to make me stay
in a position of trust
mixed with a large amount of lust

because your hands feel so good
as they roam over my body
but then I begin to hear everyone say:
Stop
Wait
Save it all for marriage
and I want to

So, I pray before I see you
because I don't want you to know exactly what to say to talk me out of my panties so I won't find myself in a position of trust mixed with lust that was sparked by your touch.

0 comments: