CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day, Afternoon, & Night Poem (Finally)

So it only took me 4 months, but here it is. I actually finished it 3 months ago, but put it down and never looked at again til now. I thought it was incomplete then, but when I looked at it today, I actually liked what I read and decided to post it.

Afternoon is what I call myself
in this situation between love & lust
Love is my day,
and lust is my night
Day provides the shine that lights my life
but nothing compares to the feelings produced by night

I try to divide the two,
but adding seems more right
And fear seems to be dividing factor
between day & night

Fear holds all the cards
While love tries to take charge
and lust just sits and waits

Fear seems like the logical choice,
Love the delusional one,
and lust is purely optional.

Eh, after typing it and rereading it, I'm no longer a fan. But I could also come back in another 4 months and revise it again. It's not likely, but if I say it then it will eventually happen.

0 comments: