CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Just felt like writing

So I have been off and on with how I have been feeling lately. I am happy with the friends that surround me; unhappy with my organization and related nonsense; unhappy with love life; happy with overall life. Because I am always thinking about what I'm lacking, (i.e. someone to love and love me in return) I tend to forget how lovely my life actually is. I am so blessed to have two jobs where many have none (even tho I only work every other week at one job which is going on 2 weeks this week). I have a great group of friends to hang out with. I am doing well in school; I am in school. I have a great apartment, a nice roommate, and a working car. So I have to constantly remind my self that although I am single and all my potentials are some distance from me, I am blessed. So I would just like to take this time to thank God for giving me the opportunity to go to college, making to where I have remained in college, keeping my family safe and healthy, and surrounding me with great people. I have no struggles and I greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

0 comments: